Nidona consultants are available full or part time to help deliver your next robotic
project to success. We have capabilities in all aspects of robotic engineering, from
mechanical design and simulation, control system design and implementation and algorithm
and software development. Whether you have a partially completed project or are just
starting out with the drawing board, Nidona consultants are here to assist you in every
step of the process.
We have worked on a variety of projects, including research robots, competitive robots, toy robots, and
this car-mounted, remotely controllable robotic paint cannon for a car commercial.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Nidona can travel to work onsite or collaborate over
Our skills and discplines include:
- System architecture and design
- Mechanism design using parametric 3D modeling
- Motion control system design, kinematic analysis and component selection
- Integration of full hardware / software / electronics stack
- Algorithm development
- Control software development
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more
about our consulting services.